Located in North Ostrobothnia in Rokua, Utajärvi municipality. Rokua Cottages offers villa and traditional cottage accommodation. The villa is located in the heart of Rokua Geopark, next to good services. Villa Rokuan Tähti is ideal for meetings and recreation as well as family vacations and parties. Villa Rokuan Tähti can accommodate even a bigger group!
Rokuan Tähti is a 362 square meter upscale villa for 20 people. Tähti is located right next to the services of the spa hotel Rokua Health&Spa. The villa has three floors and 10 bedrooms, a spacious living room -kitchen for common gatherings, as well as sauna and shower facilities.
- Downstairs there are two double bedrooms. Toilets in the bedrooms. Utility room, dressing room, toilet, shower and sauna facilities (electric sauna). Access to the terrace from the dressing room.
- There are three double bedrooms on the middle floor. One bedroom has its own toilet. In the living room, there is an island kitchen and a table. There is a data projector and a screen by the living room table. There is also a spare fireplace and TV in the living room.
- Upstairs there are five double bedrooms. Access to the balcony from two bedrooms. Toilets for each room. Upstairs in the lobby, a sofa and play equipment for children.
Additional services on request:
- Smoke sauna and hot tub
- Bed linen and towels
- Food service, e.g. first filling of the refrigerator or breakfast, meeting coffees and meals, grocery shopping
- Fatbike rental
- Kayak rental
- Program services through partners
- Catering service
Tähtisavu, an authentic Finnish smoke sauna
Experience a traditional Finnish smoke sauna at Rokua Geopark. In 2014, Rokua Tähtisavu was selected as the best smoke sauna in Finland! The Rokuan Tähtisavu smoke sauna is heated long and diligently according to tradition. The large heater in the smoke sauna provides good, oxygen-rich and gentle baths. A smoke sauna is not suitable for those in a hurry. Sometimes you can relax in the warmth of a bath or cool off in the snow in the winter.
The Veljesranta cottage is located in Utajärvi, north of Oulujoki in Niskankylä. The cabin has 4 (+2) beds. The cottage is only for summer use and is in use between May and October. The plot of the cottage is wooded. A large pier is available on the beach for gathering and lounging. Table and benches as well as fireplace and grill. There is a wood-heated hot tub on the pier. Hot tub uses river water.
Rokua Geopark’s diverse hobby opportunities are located near the holiday villa:
- Cross-country skiing tracks 300 m
- Spa hotel Rokua Health&Spa 300 m
- Hiking and camping trails 100 m
- Guidance center Suppa 2.8 km
- Rokua National Park 5 km