Bothnian Sea National Park
Located in the Satakunta and Southwest Finland regions, in the areas of Eurajoki, Kustavi, Merikarvia, Pori, Pyhäranta, Rauma and Uusikaupunki.
- The park was established in 2011. The Park is a significant Baltic Sea protected area extending from Kustavi to Merikarvia over a 160-kilometer sea area. The park covers an area of about 940 square kilometers, 98% of which is sea.
- Bothnian Sea National Park gives visitors a chance to enjoy the glimmering sea and the charm of lighthouse islands. Day trips and weekend excursions are great for exploring the barren outlying islands and the underwater flora and fauna in some of Finland’s cleanest coastal waters.
- The park’s islands are great for stepping ashore and setting up camp for a night or two. There are also campfire sites on the islands.
- The best way to experience the choppy waves and calming sound of the sea and the beautiful views across the archipelago is by boat. The park has several marinas with services for boaters: in Pori Munakari, Iso-Enskeri, Seliskeri, Luvia Säppi, Rauma Kylmäpihlaja, Kuuskajaskari, Kustavi Katanpää and Isokari.
- There is a many starting point to National Park at the coast.
You can leave your review at the bottom of this page! Enjoy your visit!