It is located in the province of South Ostrobothnia, in the Sydänmaa of Alavus, on the shore of Lake Kuorasjärvi, about 30 km from Seinäjoki. Villa Kuorasjärvi offers luxury in the middle of everyday life and atmosphere for business events.
Explore and book your vacation now! villakuorasjarvi.com
You can also organize larger parties or events at Villa Kuorasjärvi – with the new fireplace room, the accommodation capacity has already increased to 26 beds. The villa has 10 bedrooms, which is exceptional in the area. In a separate sauna building, even a larger group can take a sauna. There is a jacuzzi and a Finnish drop hot tub on the premises. The villa has its own beach, where you can also find a barbecue hut.
- 8-person Drop-hot tub
- 8-person Novitek-jacuzzi
- 10-person sauna and changing rooms
- Tablet-controlled multi-speaker systems
- 3x television and meeting technology
- Full kitchen equipment
- Full tableware for 80 people
- 2 glazed terraces with heaters
- Conference table for 16 people
- Fireplace and seating groups for 10 people
- Conference table for 20 people
- 2x television and meeting technology
- Sound bar
- 6 bedrooms, beds for 15 people
In winter, you can rent snowshoes (10 pieces) from the villa, and in the summer, golf green and frisbee golf carts are available in the yard. From the villa, it is about a 30-minute journey to Seinäjoki, for example Ideapark, or in the other direction to Tuurin kyläkauppa what is Finland’s biggest department store. Through Villa Kuorasjärvi it is also possible to rent cars.
Villa Kuorasjärvi, luxury in the middle of everyday life.