Jekusen Mökit – Ähtäri is a cozy cottage in Ähtäri. It is located 87 km southeast of Seinäjoki.
Lake Ähtärinjärvi 30 meters away, with a shallow sandy private beach and a rowing boat in use. The ponds of Ähtäri lives 15 km away. The total area of the buildings of the farm is 101 m2. The log cabin was built in 1984 (56 m2), with a living room / kitchen with an extra double bed, a bedroom with a double bed, a shower room / toilet with a shower, a low loft with 2 mattresses, and an open porch in the building. In the yard there is a storage room, a sleeping barn, beach sauna and an outdoor toilet. (there’s indoor toilet too).
- 4 + 2 person, 56.0 m².
- 1 bedroom.
- No smoking.
- Pets are allowed an additional cost.
- Fishing in Ähtärinjärvi.
- Barbecue area, smoking bowl and gas grill on the porch.
- Private beach.
- Distance to Ähtäri Zoo, Hotel Mesikämmen and Moksunniemi Golf Course 15 km.
- Riding stables 20 km away.
- Ski resort Vuorenmaa 20 km away. The nearest lighted ski trail is 7 km away.
- Tuuri village shop 30 km away.
- Pirkanpohja Art Center and Local History Museum 10 km away.
- Final cleaning is NOT included in the prices. Linen possible to rent.